Saturday, September 29, 2007

Trina's Triatholon!




























I know what you are thinking...these pictures suck! I chose black and white film for the race, thinking it would be more flattering as Trina was first submerged in ocean water swimming for 30 minutes, then went on to bike for 12 miles and run for 3...can you say sweat! But, as it turned out..the black and white film just made everyone pretty well incognito. And she hardly broke a sweat!









end of the 12 mile bike and off to run...




and moments away from the finish line, being the ultimate planner that I am, snapped her photo just before crossing the line, as opposed to while she was crossing it.





Even with my poor photo ops we had a great time. Vancouver, BC is one of the most beautiful places I have ever seen and cannot wait to return with JR and the girls. For those of you that do not know, the super-cute-kiddos are my niece and nephew--Kim and Dakota, Robyn's youngest 2 of 5.
















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home